Table Mountain Shadowkite
Table Mountain Shadowkite is a gorgeous blue gemstone that is exclusive to usand is not offered anywhere else. This gemstone's rare and beautiful colors make it a highly desired gemstones among collectors.
Table Mountain Shadowkite is a rare and stunning gemstone desired for its stunning color combination of baby blue, royal blue, light emerald green and pine green. However, the most prized variety of this stone is its soft and delicate baby blue color.
This stone presents an extremely rare color combination that is hard to find, even among collectors. Its four-color combination is unique to the Table Mountain mine and cannot be found consistently in any other stone. Table Mountain Shadowkite is part of the chrysocolla stone family. It is a blend of four different minerals: chrysocolla being its primary component, cuprite, malachite and azurite.
Table Mountain Shadowkite is a brand new stone offering from us that customers will not be able to find anywhere else. It is important to note that no other home shopping network or retailer is offering this exquisite gemstone. There are no other known sources for this unique stone. It is only through our network of private vendors that we are able to bring this stunning gemstone to the market. We have purchased the very best quality roughs available, and we are cutting everything in house so that we can offer this exceptional stone at an outstanding low price. This is the first Table Mountain Shadowkite show in ourhistory, and this will be the only Shadowkite show during 2014.
- Chrysocolla, the primary component of Shadowkite, is known as a stone of communication, prized for its ability to allow truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. It is useful during negotiations and presentations.
- Chrysocolla encourages free expression. It is favored by musicians and singers because its reputation as a teaching stone allows for easier learning of new music, while bolstering a performer's confidence during performances.
- Chrysocolla has long been relied on to ground a person, encouraging those with a wandering temperament to stay in one place. It is also believed to diminish the anxiety and depression that may accompany long periods of solitude.
- Another component of Shadowkite, azurite is known as the stone of heaven. Some Native Americans believe that azurite mixed with malachite is a protective stone that symbolizes the strong connection between heaven and earth.
- Azurite is said to have a transformative quality that stimulates an increase in communication skills, intuition, creativity and inspiration.
- An excellent stone for students who are studying for exams, azurite is thought to open the mind and help in retaining information.
- Malachite, another mineral found in Shadowkite, is worn in Italy to defend against the "evil eye."
- Malachite is said to increase one's concentration and psychic vision. It is also considered a powerful emotional healer and may be used as a protection stone, absorbing undesirable energies and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body.
LOCATION: South Africa
Table Mountain Shadowkite is sourced from a mine in South Africa, near Cape Town. This mine is currently the only known source of this incredibly beautiful gemstone. We negotiated purchase of this gorgeous stone from a private vendor in Tucson, Arizona.
- Ranks 3.0 to 3.5 on the Mohs hardness scale
- Shadowkite is an opaque gemstone that comes in a combination of colors including light powder blue, baby blue, royal blue, light emerald green and pine green.
- Shadowkite is a combination of four different stones: chrysocolla, cuprite, malachite and azurite.
- Sourced from South Africa.
- 100 percent natural stone; no additional treatments.