Austin TX, USA/ London, UK/ Dusseldorf, Germany
VGL COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Vaibhav Global Limited, (VGL) is a well-established vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago. Over the years,
VGL has built itself to be a vertically integrated retailer with robust supply chain from designing, manufacturing, distributing, and
retailing in most advanced consumer markets of the world. VGL operates globally with offices in the United States, United
Kingdom, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Germany.
A subsidiary of VGL, Shop LC was established in Austin, TX in 2007 and is now broadcasting live to 75-million homes in US as well
serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.com/ . Shop LC ships approx. 25,000 products to its U.S .customers every
day. Shop LC, US employs approx. 550 people in operations such as its warehousing, customer service, merchandising, marketing,
EComm, Marketplaces, live studio, and management reside at the U.S. headquarters in Austin, with extended support from the
Global Headquarters in India. Shop LC sees a huge market potential in U.S. for its value-based products through TV, Web, OTT,
Marketplaces, and social channels.
Our value-conscious, interactive omnichannel business model encompasses fine Jewelry, beauty, fashion, home decor, and
lifestyle products with continued growth in product offerings. Shop LC is vertically integrated, owning 65% of our existing
manufacturing. We are a Great Place to Work certified company.
A subsidiary of VGL, TJC was established in London, UK in 2006 and now broadcasts live to 25 million homes in UK as well as serve
customers through website https://www.tjc.co.uk/ . TJC ships approx. 12000 products to its UK customers every day. TJC employs
approx. 220 people in London in various divisions like LC with extended teams in India.
SHOPLC GERMANY OVERVIEW:
ShopLC Germany was launched 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany. We are very excited with this new market and see tremendous
growth potential in Germany and entire Europe. ShopLC Germany serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.de/ .
Be the Value Leader in Electronic Retailing of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products.
To deliver one million meals per day to children in need by 'FY31' through our one for one meal program: your purchase feeds...
Our Core Values:
5. Positive attitude
Role Intro- .Net Developer
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven .Net Developer to join our dedicated Global IT team!
Your Key Responsibilities
• Develop, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications and functional areas. Participate in problem solving and
troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas, or projects.
• Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier framework using the .NET framework
• Utilize established development tools, guideline and conventions including but not limited to the following: Visual Studio,
• Architect, design, document and development of new or maintain existing applications based on specifications.
• Develop, implement and maintain coding standards, unit tests of programs.
• Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned tasks and/or projects.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic services environment and capable of dealing with multiple competing demands.
What to Bring
• Developing web applications using Microsoft .NET and Visual Studio
• Experience in building web applications using a MVC (Model View Controller) - optional
• Experience with Architecture Design Patterns
• Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
• Experience developing within an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Application Programming, Product Engineering, custom development, Maintenance.;
• The Great responsibility.
• A fun-life balance.
• Culture of openness and flexibility allows employees to keep growing and gravitating to roles that fit their talents and
• Attractive financial package for top talent.
Reporting- .Net Developer will directly report to the Technical Lead - .Net.
Austin TX, USA | London, UK | Dusseldorf, Germany