VGL COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Vaibhav Global Limited, (VGL) is a well-established vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago. Over the years,
VGL has built itself to be a vertically integrated retailer with robust supply chain from designing, manufacturing, distributing, and
retailing in most advanced consumer markets of the world. VGL operates globally with offices in the United States, United
Kingdom, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Germany.
VGL is a publicly listed company on Indian stock exchanges (both BSE and NSE) and has private equity investment from well-known
The company has a group turnover of approx. Rs. 2,500 Crore (FY 2020-2021) and employs over 4000 people globally. VGL has its
head office as well as its main manufacturing facility in Jaipur, India, which employs approx. 3000 people, including contract
Vaibhav Global Limited is a highly socially responsible company. We pride ourselves for our “Your Purchase Feeds Program” where
every item sold at our retail units result in a meal for a hungry child. We run this program predominantly in India through Akshay
Patra with smaller portion in US through ‘No Kid Hungry’ and in UK through ‘Magic Breakfast’. Since the start of this program six
years ago, we have distributed 54 million meals with current run rate of 54,000 meals daily. We encourage our team members to
donate at least two hours every month for charitable causes that is tracked through our performance system.
Vaibhav Global Limited is an environmentally responsible company. Our 100k sq. ft factory in Jaipur is Leeds certified “Platinum
level green building”. We generate 100% of our India energy needs from solar panels. We minimize plastic use and recycle most
of what we use. We are highly conscious of energy efficiencies across our operations.
A subsidiary of VGL, Shop LC was established in Austin, TX in 2007 and is now broadcasting live to 75-million homes in US as well
serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.com/ . Shop LC ships approx. 25,000 products to its U.S .customers every
day. Shop LC, US employs approx. 550 people in operations such as its warehousing, customer service, merchandising, marketing,
EComm, Marketplaces, live studio, and management reside at the U.S. headquarters in Austin, with extended support from the
Global Headquarters in India. Shop LC sees a huge market potential in U.S. for its value-based products through TV, Web, OTT,
Marketplaces, and social channels.
Our value-conscious, interactive omnichannel business model encompasses fine Jewelry, beauty, fashion, home decor, and
lifestyle products with continued growth in product offerings. Shop LC is vertically integrated, owning 65% of our existing
manufacturing. We are a Great Place to Work certified company.
A subsidiary of VGL, TJC was established in London, UK in 2006 and now broadcasts live to 25 million homes in UK as well as serve
customers through website https://www.tjc.co.uk/ . TJC ships approx. 12000 products to its UK customers every day. TJC employs
approx. 220 people in London in various divisions like LC with extended teams in India.
SHOPLC GERMANY OVERVIEW:
ShopLC Germany was launched 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany. We are very excited with this new market and see tremendous
growth potential in Germany and entire Europe. ShopLC Germany serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.de/ .
Be the Value Leader in Electronic Retailing of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products.
To deliver one million meals per day to children in need by 'FY31' through our one for one meal program: your purchase feeds...
Our Core Values:
5. Positive attitude
Role Intro- IT Systems Analyst
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven IT Systems Analyst to join our dedicated Global IT team!
• As a system's analyst candidate must have experience in integrate new features in order to improve business application
efficiency and productivity / tech support / deployments.
• You'll need a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
Minimum Experience: 4 To 5 Years
• Liaise closely with external or internal clients / Infra Team / Business Team / Development Teams.
• Manages SLAs by guiding incident resolution, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned
• Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications
• Analyse systems requirements.
• Examine existing IT systems and business models.
• Implement, configure, and test feasible solutions.
• Managing UAT & Prod Environment & Microsoft IIS Severs.
• Maintenance, technical support, and development.
• Experience & Intermediate knowledge of web-based application, API architecture.
• Hands on experience in relational databases SQL script, stored procedures.
• Prior experience in ASP.net, MVC framework, web-based application & API architecture.
• The Great responsibility.
• A fun-life balance.
• Culture of openness and flexibility allows employees to keep growing and gravitating to roles that fit their talents and
• Attractive financial package for top talent.
• IT Systems Analyst will directly report to Senior Application Manager of VGL.
• This is role is positioned in VGL Jaipur with opportunity to travel to UK for short term assignments