Austin TX, USA/ London, UK/ Dusseldorf, Germany
VGL COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Vaibhav Global Limited, (VGL) is a well-established vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago. Over the years,
VGL has built itself to be a vertically integrated retailer with robust supply chain from designing, manufacturing, distributing, and
retailing in most advanced consumer markets of the world. VGL operates globally with offices in the United States, United
Kingdom, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Germany.
A subsidiary of VGL, Shop LC was established in Austin, TX in 2007 and is now broadcasting live to 75-million homes in US as well
serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.com/ . Shop LC ships approx. 25,000 products to its U.S .customers every
day. Shop LC, US employs approx. 550 people in operations such as its warehousing, customer service, merchandising, marketing,
EComm, Marketplaces, live studio, and management reside at the U.S. headquarters in Austin, with extended support from the
Global Headquarters in India. Shop LC sees a huge market potential in U.S. for its value-based products through TV, Web, OTT,
Marketplaces, and social channels.
Our value-conscious, interactive omnichannel business model encompasses fine Jewelry, beauty, fashion, home decor, and
lifestyle products with continued growth in product offerings. Shop LC is vertically integrated, owning 65% of our existing
manufacturing. We are a Great Place to Work certified company.
A subsidiary of VGL, TJC was established in London, UK in 2006 and now broadcasts live to 25 million homes in UK as well as serve
customers through website https://www.tjc.co.uk/ . TJC ships approx. 12000 products to its UK customers every day. TJC employs
approx. 220 people in London in various divisions like LC with extended teams in India.
SHOPLC GERMANY OVERVIEW:
ShopLC Germany was launched 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany. We are very excited with this new market and see tremendous
growth potential in Germany and entire Europe. ShopLC Germany serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.de/ .
Be the Value Leader in Electronic Retailing of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products.
To deliver one million meals per day to children in need by 'FY31' through our one for one meal program: your purchase feeds...
Our Core Values:
5. Positive attitude
Role Intro- Lead – SFCC Developer / Sr. Developer
We are looking for an experienced and result driven SFCC Developer to join our dedicated Global IT team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Work as part of the development team on multiple eCommerce and multi-channel applications and integrations and able to
lead vendor dev resources.
• Creating and maintaining new functionality on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. Delivering scalable, reusable, and
• Follow coding standards and best practice within the development cycle and code review processes.
eCommerce platform environment.
• Maintain a close working relationship with a 3rd party eCommerce development team, and internal product owners, QA
• Complete development work required on each project in line with the trading calendar and development roadmap / release
• Identify and escalate areas for technical improvement of Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
• Maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and industry trends.
• Ad hoc technical support, testing on releases.
• Experience of working with an Agile Scrum environment beneficial.
What to Bring
• Previous experience working directly on Salesforce Commerce cloud platforms (formerly Demandware) and building and
maintaining API integrations, Webservices, SOAP, REST
• Strong understanding of ecommerce concepts.
• Experience working on OCAPI, SFRA and Site genesis/ Pipeline.
• Experience of working the Atlassian development toolset – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git.
• Strong programming skills in building and maintaining Salesforce commerce cloud platforms and integration.
• Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
• Resourceful and proactive in solving problems and recommending solutions.
• Enthusiastic, self-confident, and self-motivated
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field would be good to have
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certifications: Developing for Salesforce B2C Commerce, Developing for Commerce
Cloud Storefront Reference Architecture
• Minimum 5 years of Experience.
• The Great responsibility.
• A fun-life balance.
• Culture of openness and flexibility allows employees to keep growing and gravitating to roles that fit their talents and
• Attractive financial package for top talent.
Sr. SFCC Developer will directly report SFCC Solution Architect.
Austin TX, USA | London, UK | Dusseldorf, Germany