Posted : 1 year ago
VGL COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Vaibhav Global Limited, (VGL) is a well-established vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago. Over the years, VGL has built itself to be a vertically integrated retailer with robust supply chain from designing, manufacturing, distributing, and retailing in most advanced consumer markets of the world. VGL operates globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Germany.
VGL is a publicly listed company on Indian stock exchanges (both BSE and NSE) and has private equity investment from well-known PE investors.
The company has a group turnover of approx. Rs. 2,500 Crore (FY 2020-2021) and employs over 4000 people globally. VGL has its head office as well as its main manufacturing facility in Jaipur, India, which employs approx. 3000 people, including contract workers.
Vaibhav Global Limited is a highly socially responsible company. We pride ourselves for our “Your Purchase Feeds Program” where every item sold at our retail units result in a meal for a hungry child. We run this program predominantly in India through Akshay Patra with smaller portion in US through ‘No Kid Hungry’ and in UK through ‘Magic Breakfast’. Since the start of this program six years ago, we have distributed 54 million meals with current run rate of 54,000 meals daily. We encourage our team members to donate at least two hours every month for charitable causes that is tracked through our performance system.
Vaibhav Global Limited is an environmentally responsible company. Our 100k sq. ft factory in Jaipur is Leeds certified “Platinum level green building”. We generate 100% of our India energy needs from solar panels. We minimize plastic use and recycle most of what we use. We are highly conscious of energy efficiencies across our operations.
A subsidiary of VGL, Shop LC was established in Austin, TX in 2007 and is now broadcasting live to 75-million homes in US as well serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.com/ . Shop LC ships approx. 25,000 products to its U.S .customers every day. Shop LC, US employs approx. 550 people in operations such as its warehousing, customer service, merchandising, marketing, EComm, Marketplaces, live studio, and management reside at the U.S. headquarters in Austin, with extended support from the Global Headquarters in India. Shop LC sees a huge market potential in U.S. for its value-based products through TV, Web, OTT, Marketplaces, and social channels.
Our value-conscious, interactive omnichannel business model encompasses fine Jewelry, beauty, fashion, home decor, and
lifestyle products with continued growth in product offerings. Shop LC is vertically integrated, owning 65% of our existing
manufacturing. We are a Great Place to Work certified company.
A subsidiary of VGL, TJC was established in London, UK in 2006 and now broadcasts live to 25 million homes in UK as well as serve customers through website https://www.tjc.co.uk/ . TJC ships approx. 12000 products to its UK customers every day. TJC employs approx. 220 people in London in various divisions like LC with extended teams in India.
SHOPLC GERMANY OVERVIEW:
ShopLC Germany was launched 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany. We are very excited with this new market and see tremendous growth potential in Germany and entire Europe. ShopLC Germany serve customers through website https://www.shoplc.de/ .
Our Purpose: Delivering joy.
Our Vision: Be the Value Leader in Electronic Retailing of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products.
Our Mission: To deliver one million meals per day to children in need by 'FY31' through our one for one meal program: your purchase feeds...
Our Core Values:
5. Positive attitude
Role Intro – Shopify Developer
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Shopify Developer to join our dedicated Corp-IT team!
• Create for (a) bespoke development as well as (b) using current Shopify templates
• Convert specifications and mock-ups into fully functional solutions
• Modify and update current sites to incorporate new features and enhance UI/UX design
• Responsible for the development of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
• Knowledgeable in security / personal data protection principals and GPDR
• Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
• Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
• 2-5 Years of experience in Website Development
• General experience building, launching and maintaining stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system
• Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API
• Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
• Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary
• Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
• Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
• Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
• Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify
• Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
• Good organisational skill
• The Great responsibility.
• A fun-life balance.
• Culture of openness and flexibility allows employees to keep growing and gravitating to roles that fit their talents and
• Attractive financial package for top talent.
• Shopify Developer will directly report to IT Operations Manager of VGL.
• Jaipur India